Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: April 22-23, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Malaysia is the only country that includes territory both on the mainland of Southeast Asia and in the islands that stretch between the Asian continental mass and Oceania. According to the World Tourism Organization (WTO), Malaysia has developed into the ninth most visited country in the world, with 23.6 million visitors in 2009. Kuala Lumpur is vibrant mix and incense-wreathed, colourfully decorated mosques and temples of the country’s Malay, Chinese and Indian communities. Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals, myriad of natural attractions and trendy nightspot.
Kuala Lumpur is widely recognized for numerous landmarks, including the world’s tallest twin skyscrapers (Petronas Twin Towers), Pedaling Street flea market, Batu Caves more than 400 million years old and shopping malls. Kuala Lumpur offers a mouth-watering mix of Asian culinary traditions for the food lovers. Malaysia is a favourite destination for many multinational companies. The Malaysian government is dedicated to creating a dynamic and progressive business environment to ensure potential investors are drawn into a thriving economy. An admiration for these ancient cultures is well balanced with a drive to be plugged into the modern world, as evidenced by an exciting contemporary art and design scene and a buzzing digital economy.
Things to do in Malaysia
- Feel on Top of the World at Petronas Twin Towers
- Hit the Casino at Genting Highlands, Pahang
- Relive your Childhood at Legoland and Hello Kitty Town, Johor
- Fulfil your Shopping Ambitions at BBKLCC, Kuala Lumpur
- Foodies Rejoice at Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur
- Dive Away to an Underwater Universe at Sipadan Island, Sabah
- Relax with Tea and Scones at Cameron Highlands, Pahang